- Once you have registered to the service the application is easy to use
- It is independently called the operations center
- The motion sensor is always active
- The localisation is accurate
- The measurement of the body temperature is always active
- The measurement of the heart rate is constant and continuous
- It is equipped with a proximity sensor
- It is equipped with an anti[w2] -panic button
- In case of an alarm the user will be warned by audible and visible signals on the smartphone
- It is a 24/7 service
- The operator will answer in the client's language (at the moment there are some limitations to the languages available)
- The service is effective and it works worldwide
- The alarm is detected automatically by the Operations Centre
- The emergency management is operated end-to-end
- The false alarms are verified
- It is designed to facilitate rescue operations
- It is designed to transmit to the rescuers some fundamental information (blood group, allergies, pathologies, eventual medicines needed), always respecting the privacy of the users
Safety and Rescue
What LightBringer is
LightBringer is a security and protection service which allows you to be monitored and protected by simply wearing a device connected to a smartphone. LightBringer can be strategically adopted by mining and extractive industries as well as energy industries, insurance companies, private security companies and Departments of Defence, but first of all it is a product which gives all of us the chance to protect our loved ones, our children, the older people and the people with disabilities; it is a protection available for everyone, every day.
LightBringer can monitor several biometric parameters in real time and throughout the day. In according to these measurements it can rapidly recognise and manage potential situations of risk and, if necessary, it can automatically trigger a prompt intervention.
How it works
Thanks to its specific algorithms, LightBringer raises an alarm whenever it detects anomalies in the combination of values that come from the sensors.
The alarm signals are shown on the smartphone, if this has been configured. Furthermore, if the service is active, the alarm is sent to the Operations Centre.
If something happens to LightBringer, it is not necessary to do anything, even in cases of fall or fainting: your guardian angel intervenes immediately.
It will show important information to go to rescuers, such as the bloodstream or essential drugs or allergies and intolerances. Also, through the operating center, with trained professionals, you can be more prepared to use the information appropriately and incisively to resolve the emergency.
LightBringer monitors and monitors biometric parameters in a continuous, efficient and silent manner. The sensors are continually read and recorded and the verification algorithms process them in a synergy that allows to detect and evaluate even the smallest but significant change.
- Surface temperature of the skin
Your data safe
The Operations Center will also advise you of the provided Contact Number.
In the event of an emergency, whether the person in need of help is on the move or is stationary, it is crucial to know the exact location where it is and possibly the route taken to get there. LightBringer can trasmit all of these data in real time and with great precision.
- Battery life 5 days
- Medical grade sensors
- heartbeat with beat-to-beat detection
- skin surface temperature (-35°C - 100°C)
- detection of accidents and falls automatic switch
- Non allergenic medical grade
- Panic button
- Water resistant - IP67